LIoT project: schoolchildren exploring technology and math
Kokkola's primary students from a mathematics-weighted line explored the activities of the Information Technology Unit and the IoT lab to find out where math studies are espicially important. They learned that, for example, sensory technology applications for various environmental measurements, such as noise and dust measurements, make heavy use of mathematics. In addition, the students got also familiar with the applied chemistry research unit and they received a lot of boost and motivation for their studies in mathematics!
Picture above: Sensor network noice monitoring system reacted to the students' yelling!
Picture below: Students learn how mathematics is used in IoT and cloud services built by Yliopistokeskus' projekti to monitor environmental status in Kokkola Industrial Park area.
- The new video production system in the pilot stage
- Agile IoT solutions piloting with 3D printing
- LIoT: Monitoring coffee maker with IoT
- The LIoT project combines IoT and 3D printing
- LIoT project: schoolchildren exploring technology and math
- New video conferencing service in use
- Digita's LoRaWAN network to the university center
- SINNE New dust sensor in KIP water level area.
- LIoT track sitting times with IoT
- LIoT project and IBM Watson IoT platform applications
- LIoT project exports IoT know-how to enterprises
- SmartCampus osallistui EAEEIE konferenssiin Ranskassa
- What is IoT and how to make use of it? Presentation for regional entrepreneurs 8.6.
- New IoT platform
- LIoT: Demonstation environment update: Livion IoT solutions