The new video production system in the pilot stage
One of the goals of the HAVINA project is to develop solutions that make it possible to organize teaching independently of time and place. In practice, this aims to reduce the time-bound provision of lectures. During the first quarter of the year, the project has built a virtual solution, which allows lecturer to keep lectures from any computer connected to internet at any time.
Such a solution requires a lot of development related to back-end systems because the system is wanted to be highly automated, including the transmission and distribution of video lectures.
By the end of March, the solution has reached the stage where the first lecture videos were produced. At the pilot stage, the solution still needs some handicrafts, but during the first half of the year it is expected that a fully automated version will be available. Solution will then be tested more extensively in connection with the master education program of mathematical information technology.
At a later stage of the project, the generalizability and portability of the solution will also be examined.
- New video production system in use
- The new video production system in the pilot stage
- LIoT project: schoolchildren exploring technology and math
- New video conferencing service in use
- HAVINA project started
- SINNE New dust sensor in KIP water level area.
- LIoT track sitting times with IoT
- LIoT project and IBM Watson IoT platform applications
- LIoT project exports IoT know-how to enterprises
- SmartCampus osallistui EAEEIE konferenssiin Ranskassa
- IoT project example - Building an IoT controlled live streaming notification system
- Videochat in use in lectures during the autumn
- Development of courses is a continuous process
- Two publications available now
- SmartCampus is piloting the streaming video quality evaluation tool