The aim of the project is to demonstrate, pilot and study intelligent, scalable (wireless), air quality and noise measuring system. The system designed to include the prevailing weather conditions, air quality measurements and noise sensors operate in the same application. The project will implement measurement pilots in different environments together with the stakeholders. One objective of the project is to create an interface, in which, the measures data is visually easy to understand and the measurement results are displayed in real-time to the citizens. The project will create an area-based environmental measurement network for the use of companies and the environmental authorities. The network is easy to move wireless system, which combines a number of environment measurements (noise, weather, particles, NO2, UV, O3). It provides indicative information for more detailed laboratory measurements (fugitive emissions).
- Develop an intelligent environmental measurement system.
- Execute pilot cases together with the project partners.
- Create a user interface and a simple way to illustrate the results of the measured conditions of the target area.
- Improve international cooperation and acquire new contacts
- New area based environmental measurement system for the use of companies and environmental authorities
- Significant improvement for real time measurements and control of noise and air quality.
- Environmental awareness of the citizens will increase using the new open interface.
- Environmental authorities will gain information of new measurement techniques.
- Environmental authorities’ approval to the new measurement system.
SINNE Projektiesite / Project presentation
Tel. +358 40 7518 089
Tel. +358 40 4802 715
Project is funded by