The project's main objective is to gain productivity benefits by enabling new working methods in social and health care services by using novel IoT technology. The project implementation consists of two independent parts which are integrated together to form a larger whole (SmartHome4E concept). The relevant information is gathered together by the customer's interface, which can also be used by the care personnel, the elderly person as well as his/her relatives.
- To develop a smart home monitoring system for the needs of elderly care.
- To implement the novel SmartHome4E service platform, which provides services that promote vigor and functional capacities to support the occupants and help them bear their relevant responsibilities.
- To create a novel operational concept to support ageing people living at home, safeguarding their health and functional capacity with the help of activation and simulation.
- The SmartHome4E service platform offers a tool for preventive care for the providers of social and health care services.
- The needs of the elderly can be addressed earlier, enabling them to live longer at home, independently and safely with their functional capacities.
- The elderly person as well as his/her relatives can be made to feel safe with the help of home monitoring and communication from distance.
Tel. +358 40 7518 089
Tel. +358 40 7710 482
Project is funded by