SmartHome4E project's presentation for Keski-Pohjanmaan maakuntahallitus
SmartHome4E project has been running for 1,5 year now and was a time give short info about project. The project's status was presented to our areas provincial government in Keski-Pohjanmaa (Keski-Pohjanmaan maakuntahallitus).
Here is summary of the presentation
- Wireless activity monitoring networks have been running since October 2015
- Overall 7 apartments (habitants) have taken part in to project. There is wireless activity monitoring network and Anvia Akkuna videocall platform in each apartment.
- Data analysis is still in development, but first versions of web interface has been published in http://smarthome4e.fi
- Web application has user authentication and SSL encryption implemented to secure personal information.
- Data analysis focuses on identifying daily activies of the resident
- Web application is developed in co-operation with local elderly care
One of project's pilot residents using Akkuna videocall application.